UUCV Green Room Art Gallery
ARTIST APPLICATION INSTRUCTIONS
The “Green Room Gallery” now showcases ORIGINAL works of art. All artists within our church community may apply. All submitted artworks are reviewed and chosen by the UUCV Gallery Committee. Artists must assume all liability for their work(s) in case of theft or damage. Artists have the option of offering their work for sale with 30% of any sale will be donated to UUCV. If not for sale, indicate “NFS” in the application.
Follow these guidelines for your submissions:
- Limit 2 works of art per artist may be submitted for review.
- Must be two dimensional artworks only, weighing 12 pounds or less.
- Works on paper must be framed in glass or plexiglass.
- All artwork must be wired to hang on hooks on the wall.
- Subject must be family-friendly.
The deadline for submissions are regularly posted in “on Common Ground”, in the weekly email “UUCV This Week”, and in the Order of Service Announcements. Please submit all required information for EACH PIECE, including an image of the artwork for review. Exhibits will change every 2-3 months.
Thank you – The UUCV Gallery Committee
If you prefer, you may download and print the application below. Mail to or place in the “Green Room Gallery” mailbox.
UUCV Green Room Gallery
5654 Ralston Street
Ventura, CA 93003