A Case of the Blues Can Be a Good Thing
Rev. Dana Worsnop
A musical service with grammy-nominated musicians Teresa James and Terry Wilson. Worship Associate: Maura Raffensperger
Miss a Sunday? Check out our Sermon Podcasts, now on Soundcloud.
Volunteer Actions & News
- Immigration Rights – Call for Volunteers Volunteering & Donating to Tijuana Shelters Please see this informative guide, “Solidarity for Refugee Caravans in Tijuana”, especially ...
- Being Partners With Local Grassroots Organizations JOIN THE SOCIAL JUSTICE FIELD TRIP AT DISTRICT ASSEMBLY For years, the UU Church of Long ...
- March’s Theme is Journey We will be on a Journey this month. Worship will bring us inspiring and exciting ...
- The Common Read Is Here! This Sunday, Feb. 17, Rev. Dana kicks off this year’s UUA Common Read with her ...
- New Draft UUCV Mission Statement by Kim Prieto, Feb. 2019 The 545 Vision Task Force has been working to ...
- Young Adult 4th Friday Meeting
- Holocaust Survivor and Fused Glass Artist Frances Elson to Speak at Ventura Unitarian Universalist Church
- Explore the Mixtec Language, People & Culture
- Día De Los Niños (Children’s Day) Activity with MICOP
- May Open Mic Night at UUCV
- Men’s Discussion Group
- Watercolor Group
- Circle Dinners
- ADULT PROGRAMS
- Covenant Groups
- UU Hikers
- Open Mic Night
- Friday Night Movies
- Women’s Discussion Group
- Buddhist Meditation
- Handicraft Circle
- Seminar in Humanist Philosophy
- T’ai Chi Chih
- UUniques 50+
- UU Bridge Group
- Thursday Book Group
- Fun Book Club
- UU Scrappers
- Notes from the President’s Desk – March, 2019 On January 27th the Board held a Congregational Conversation about our ...
- Minister’s Column – March, 2019 A few Sundays ago I taught y’all to sing Narrow Bridge, ...
- News from Religious Education Dear UUCV Community, This month we explore what it means ...
What Members Say
I have been a Unitarian since 1952. As a Unitarian Universalist my ideas on life have been challenged and most of the time changed to hopefully be a better person.
When I moved to Ventura, I left many good friends behind. I needed to find a community, where I could connect and make some new friends. I found UU online and found some activities of interest. It was easy to meet up with interesting people who are so open, curious and involved in the world around them.