Volunteer Actions & News
- Last Week to Submit Auction Items! Sept. 15 is the deadline to donate, so don’t delay! http://togetherauction.com/uuventura Here is a ...
- Our September Theme is Expectation Autumn is a season of expectation. Even as the year is turning to winter, many ...
- New Draft UUCV Mission Statement by Kim Prieto, Feb. 2019 The 545 Vision Task Force has been working to ...
- Connect with the Connecting Committee Stop by “Connecting Center” in Berg Hall on Sunday after services to connect with someone ...
- Registration Deadline for Cluster Camp is Sept. 14!
- 09/27/2019 - 09/29/2019
- Get Ready for "A Night at the Movies" at the UUCV Auction!
- Men’s Discussion Group
- Watercolor Group
- Circle Dinners
- ADULT PROGRAMS
- Covenant Groups
- UU Hikers
- Open Mic Night
- Friday Night Movies
- Women’s Discussion Group
- Buddhist Meditation
- Handicraft Circle
- Seminar in Humanist Philosophy
- T’ai Chi Chih
- UU Bridge Group
- UUniques 50+
- Thursday Book Group
- Fun Book Club
- UU Scrappers
- Masks, Music and Justice Making in Children’s Religious Education this Summer NEWS from Religious Education • Emily Carroll, DRE – July, ...
- Quotes to Reflect On Notes from the President’s Desk – July, 2019This month’s column ...
- Minister’s Column June, 2019 – It is ironic that in these times ...
What Members Say
My family has attended this church for 13 years, since my daughter was four. The UU Church of Ventura has been a warm and welcoming place for my children to grow up. It has been a supportive and open spiritual community.
I love this church! Rev. Dana is awesome, everyone is warm and welcoming, and there are lots of activities to participate in every day of the week.
I love the warmth and affirmations. I always leave feeling so grateful that I have found this magical gathering.