Volunteer Actions & News
- Immigration Rights – Call for Volunteers Volunteering & Donating to Tijuana Shelters Please see this informative guide, “Solidarity for Refugee Caravans in Tijuana”, especially ...
- Our June Theme is Beauty Beauty heals us and beckons us and helps us make lives of meaning and purpose. ...
- New Draft UUCV Mission Statement by Kim Prieto, Feb. 2019 The 545 Vision Task Force has been working to ...
- On Common Ground Newsletter Columns Now Searchable Trying to find that great article from the church newsletter just got easier. Now when you ...
- Connect with the Connecting Committee Stop by “Connecting Center” in Berg Hall on Sunday after services to connect with someone ...
- Registration Open for Cluster Camp!
- 09/27/2019 - 09/29/2019
- Men’s Discussion Group
- Watercolor Group
- Circle Dinners
- ADULT PROGRAMS
- Covenant Groups
- UU Hikers
- Open Mic Night
- Friday Night Movies
- Women’s Discussion Group
- Buddhist Meditation
- Handicraft Circle
- Seminar in Humanist Philosophy
- T’ai Chi Chih
- UU Bridge Group
- UUniques 50+
- Thursday Book Group
- Fun Book Club
- UU Scrappers
- Masks, Music and Justice Making in Children’s Religious Education this Summer NEWS from Religious Education • Emily Carroll, DRE – July, ...
- Quotes to Reflect On Notes from the President’s Desk – July, 2019This month’s column ...
- Minister’s Column – June, 2019 It is ironic that in these times when there are ...
What Members Say
I love the warmth and affirmations. I always leave feeling so grateful that I have found this magical gathering.
Great spiritual community! My wife and I attend when we visit our son's family in Port Hueneme.
My family has attended this church for 13 years, since my daughter was four. The UU Church of Ventura has been a warm and welcoming place for my children to grow up. It has been a supportive and open spiritual community.