Volunteer Actions & News
- Immigration Rights – Call for Volunteers Volunteering & Donating to Tijuana Shelters Please see this informative guide, “Solidarity for Refugee Caravans in Tijuana”, especially ...
- Our June Theme is Beauty Beauty heals us and beckons us and helps us make lives of meaning and purpose. ...
- New Draft UUCV Mission Statement by Kim Prieto, Feb. 2019 The 545 Vision Task Force has been working to ...
- On Common Ground Newsletter Columns Now Searchable Trying to find that great article from the church newsletter just got easier. Now when you ...
- Connect with the Connecting Committee Stop by “Connecting Center” in Berg Hall on Sunday after services to connect with someone ...
- Registration Open for Cluster Camp!
- 09/27/2019 - 09/29/2019
- Men’s Discussion Group
- Watercolor Group
- Circle Dinners
- ADULT PROGRAMS
- Covenant Groups
- UU Hikers
- Open Mic Night
- Friday Night Movies
- Women’s Discussion Group
- Buddhist Meditation
- Handicraft Circle
- Seminar in Humanist Philosophy
- T’ai Chi Chih
- UU Bridge Group
- UUniques 50+
- Thursday Book Group
- Fun Book Club
- UU Scrappers
- Masks, Music and Justice Making in Children’s Religious Education this Summer NEWS from Religious Education • Emily Carroll, DRE – July, ...
- Quotes to Reflect On Notes from the President’s Desk – July, 2019This month’s column ...
- Minister’s Column – June, 2019 It is ironic that in these times when there are ...
What Members Say
I have been a Unitarian since 1952. As a Unitarian Universalist my ideas on life have been challenged and most of the time changed to hopefully be a better person.
My family has attended this church for 13 years, since my daughter was four. The UU Church of Ventura has been a warm and welcoming place for my children to grow up. It has been a supportive and open spiritual community.
I love the warmth and affirmations. I always leave feeling so grateful that I have found this magical gathering.