Volunteer Actions & News
- Immigration Rights – Call for Volunteers Volunteering & Donating to Tijuana Shelters Please see this informative guide, “Solidarity for Refugee Caravans in Tijuana”, especially ...
- Our May Theme is Curiosity We UUs are a curious lot. Curiosity, questing and questioning, wondering is a core ...
- New Draft UUCV Mission Statement by Kim Prieto, Feb. 2019 The 545 Vision Task Force has been working to ...
- On Common Ground Newsletter Columns Now Searchable Trying to find that great article from the church newsletter just got easier. Now when you ...
- Connect with the Connecting Committee Stop by “Connecting Center” in Berg Hall on Sunday after services to connect with someone ...
- Registration Open for Cluster Camp!
- 09/27/2019 - 09/29/2019
- Men’s Discussion Group
- Watercolor Group
- Circle Dinners
- ADULT PROGRAMS
- Covenant Groups
- UU Hikers
- Open Mic Night
- Friday Night Movies
- Women’s Discussion Group
- Buddhist Meditation
- Handicraft Circle
- Seminar in Humanist Philosophy
- T’ai Chi Chih
- UU Bridge Group
- UUniques 50+
- Thursday Book Group
- Fun Book Club
- UU Scrappers
- Notes From the President’s Desk – May, 2019 In April the Finance Committee recommended a budget for 2019-2020 to ...
- Minister’s Column – May, 2019 No one ever joins a church because they want to ...
- NEWS from the Religious Education Director Last month I went to an 8-day centering prayer retreat ...
What Members Say
My family has attended this church for 13 years, since my daughter was four. The UU Church of Ventura has been a warm and welcoming place for my children to grow up. It has been a supportive and open spiritual community.
I love this church! Rev. Dana is awesome, everyone is warm and welcoming, and there are lots of activities to participate in every day of the week.
Highly recommended, Sunday mornings especially but there is something great happening almost any time!