Volunteer Actions & News
- Mixteco Immigrants Among Us ATIR regular monthly meeting. 1/14/19 – 6pm No Potluck.
- Immigration Rights – Call for Volunteers Volunteering & Donating to Tijuana Shelters Please see this informative guide, “Solidarity for Refugee Caravans in Tijuana”, especially ...
- New Action Team for Immigrants’ Rights (ATIR) About 25 UUCV members met on Oct. 15 and Nov. 12 to begin the formation ...
- Outdoor Sanctuary Kid Stuff We Need Your Input! The concrete tunnel in Outdoor Sanctuary for kids to crawl through and ...
- On Common Ground Newsletter Columns Now Searchable Trying to find that great article from the church newsletter just got easier. Now when you ...
- No events
- Watercolor Group
- Circle Dinners
- Covenant Groups
- UU Hikers
- Open Mic Night
- Friday Night Movies
- Women’s Discussion Group
- Buddhist Meditation
- CUUPS Ventura
- Handicraft Circle
- Seminar in Humanist Philosophy
- T’ai Chi Chih
- UU Bridge Group
- UUniques 50+
- Thursday Book Group
- Fun Book Club
- UU Scrappers
- Notes from the President’s Desk – Jan., 2019 “Good endings make for good beginnings” A phrase that I first ...
- Minister’s Column – Jan. 2019 With the New Year I offer this refresher on my ...
What Members Say
When I moved to Ventura, I left many good friends behind. I needed to find a community, where I could connect and make some new friends. I found UU online and found some activities of interest. It was easy to meet up with interesting people who are so open, curious and involved in the world around them.
Sharon Lee Kufeldt
Our favorite place to be on Sundays! Warm & accepting congregation. Love the community activism! Try it, you may just love it too.
I love this church! Rev. Dana is awesome, everyone is warm and welcoming, and there are lots of activities to participate in every day of the week.