Volunteer Actions & News
- Immigration Rights – Call for Volunteers Volunteering & Donating to Tijuana Shelters Please see this informative guide, “Solidarity for Refugee Caravans in Tijuana”, especially ...
- Our June Theme is Beauty Beauty heals us and beckons us and helps us make lives of meaning and purpose. ...
- New Draft UUCV Mission Statement by Kim Prieto, Feb. 2019 The 545 Vision Task Force has been working to ...
- On Common Ground Newsletter Columns Now Searchable Trying to find that great article from the church newsletter just got easier. Now when you ...
- Connect with the Connecting Committee Stop by “Connecting Center” in Berg Hall on Sunday after services to connect with someone ...
- Registration Open for Cluster Camp!
- 09/27/2019 - 09/29/2019
- Men’s Discussion Group
- Watercolor Group
- Circle Dinners
- ADULT PROGRAMS
- Covenant Groups
- UU Hikers
- Open Mic Night
- Friday Night Movies
- Women’s Discussion Group
- Buddhist Meditation
- Handicraft Circle
- Seminar in Humanist Philosophy
- T’ai Chi Chih
- UU Bridge Group
- UUniques 50+
- Thursday Book Group
- Fun Book Club
- UU Scrappers
- Minister’s Column – June, 2019 It is ironic that in these times when there are ...
- Notes From the President’s Desk – June, 2019 Church Leadership is a topic that recently came up in ...
- News from Children’s Religious Education – June, 2019 This month we ponder beauty, and it reminds me of ...
What Members Say
My family has attended this church for 13 years, since my daughter was four. The UU Church of Ventura has been a warm and welcoming place for my children to grow up. It has been a supportive and open spiritual community.
When I moved to Ventura, I left many good friends behind. I needed to find a community, where I could connect and make some new friends. I found UU online and found some activities of interest. It was easy to meet up with interesting people who are so open, curious and involved in the world around them.
I have been a Unitarian since 1952. As a Unitarian Universalist my ideas on life have been challenged and most of the time changed to hopefully be a better person.