No Justice, No Peace
Pursuit of justice is a core UU Principle, and yet we’ve also heard since childhood that “no one said life is fair.” When such injustice hits closer to home — like, a diagnosis of cancer, how do we find peace when there seems to be no justice? UCLA oncology chaplain, Michael Eselun, will explore this … Continued
Miss a Sunday? Check out our Sermon Podcasts, now on Soundcloud.
- Bookstore News
- Minister’s Column – May, 2018
- Notes from the President’s Desk – May, 2018
- Social Action News – May, 2018
- Lift Up Your Voice (LUYV) – May, 2018
- Inreach/Outreach News – May, 2018
- News from Religious Education – May, 2018
- Finance Facts from the Finance Committee – May, 2018
- Buildings and Grounds – May, 2018
- The Connecting Center – May, 2018
What Members Say
I love the warmth and affirmations. I always leave feeling so grateful that I have found this magical gathering.