Congregation’s Work on Exhibit – UUCV GREEN ROOM GALLERY
The “Green Room Gallery” now showcases ORIGINAL works of art. All artists within our church community may apply.
Please follow these guidelines to summit your artworks:
- Limit 2 works of art per artist may be submitted for review.
- Must be two dimensional artworks only, weighing less than 12 lbs.
- Works on paper must be framed in glass or plexiglass.
- All artwork MUST BE WIRED to hang on hooks on the wall.
- Subjects must be family-friendly.
The deadline for submissions will be posted in the UUCV newsletter and on our bulletin board. All submitted artworks are reviewed and chosen by the UUCV Gallery Committee. Artists must assume all liability for their work(s) in case of theft or damage. Artists may offer their work for sale with 30% of any sale donated to UUCV. If not for sale, indicate “NFS” in the application. Exhibits will change every 2-3 months. Please submit all required information for EACH PIECE with image(s) of your artwork for review.
To submit online: Artist Application Form
If you prefer you may download and print the form below and then place it in the “Green Room Gallery” UUCV mailbox or mail to:
UUCV Green Room Gallery
5654 Ralston Street
Ventura, CA 93003