The Unitarian Universalist Church of Ventura is seeking a Director of Religious Education for a growing, vibrant engaged congregation on the central California coast.
Key qualities include:
- Ability to provide vision and leadership for children and youth in a program of 30-40 with potential for growing the program and the position
- Seeking a good administrator with experience working with children
- Understanding of children’s faith development
- Desire to minister to families at a time when there are many pressures upon them
- Experience in working in a UU setting and/or familiarity with multi-religious perspectives very helpful
Will work closely and collaboratively with the senior minister and staff, active lay leaders, and engaged families
Position open Mar. 1 until filled.
Generous salary commensurate with experience, and benefits and professional benefits.
For more details about the position, compensation and information on how to apply, see the job announcement below: