Can You Come Out and Play?
Play is an attitude, a spirit, a way of doing things. Beverly will explore ways we can live from this free, spontaneous place – which is sometimes referred to as “galumphing.
- Sermon Podcasts Now Online
- Rev. Dana Worsnop Called To Be UUCV’s Next Settled Minister
- Search Committee Announces Ministerial Candidate for UUCV
- Candidating Week is Coming!
- Open Mic Night
- The Spirituality Of Relationships
- Book Discussion Group: Being Mortal by Atul Gawande
What Members Say
What a wonderful place to learn about wonderful things! I am free to express what I want here, without judgement. I have met the most interesting people here, laughed and cried in the sermons openly without shame and found a try community which supports you on any spiritual journey you wish to explore. The amazing children's program is full of wonderful projects my kids are loving. So many fun non religious groups and events here open to the public such as yoga, tai-chi, movie night, book clubs, support groups. I absolutely love the UU community and invite everyone in Ventura to come by!